Most Instructors . . Can DETECT - a mechanical PROBLEM.
What makes the Instructor Valuable . . ???
Is if he can CORRECT the problem!
OUR methods of CORRECTION . .
modestly stating, are more progressive than other training systems.
The centerpiece of player development is recognizing the player's natural athletic disposition.
Next is helping the player to TIME movement patterns for , hitting , pitching, and fielding..
Based upon this natural athletic disposition...
One Lesson (40 minutes) ...... $60
EIGHT Lessons ( 40 minutes in length) ....... .........only $55 each ...............$440.00
TWELVE Lessons (40 minutes in length) ............... only $48 each .................. $576.00
*Discounted pricing requires full payment*
*Out -of-Town Players..
(Players who travel typically travel 1.5 hours or longer)
In order to optimize your training with Coach Dave Kirilloff,
It is advised to request a longer training session.
Typically, "out of town" players lesson arrangements include,
* 75 minutes* of a non -interrupted session, directly with coach Dave Kirilloff.
Typical 4O minutes lessons are subdivided into 3 compartments..
With out of town players traveling longer distances, I have this option to maximize
your time and development.
* Price for this arrangement is only $165 ..
Lesson Format (40) minutes:
Every player is expected to arrive on time ... 3 Parts of the Lesson:
(1) Each player will spend 10 minutes of individual warmup / drill work
(as assigned by the instructor) in the warm up area.
This drill work is the glue which prepares the player for his / her time with the instructor.
(2) Specialized Instruction for the player (20) minutes.
(3) Individual work - player works in the cage next to the instructor on the tips they just learned. The coach will give small reminders on what to work on and keeps a soft eye on the player. This is an important step to take because, players need to learn how to manage / process what was just taught to them individually and be prepared to process it individually during the game. (10 minutes)
Pittsburgh Mills Mall Tarentum Pa , baseball lessons, pittsburgh pa.
Lessons / Workout FORMAT / 3 compartments
First 10 min. individual warmup exercises -
Next 20 minutes, receive instruction -
Last 10 minutes, individually reinforce the instruction
We teach our hitters how to be more than batting practice hitters. We have a detailed system that improves the swing mechanics and teaches the hitter how to be 'locked in' at home plate. Extremely important to learn at every age.
We teach the hitters how to improve their TIMING - which helps to see the ball EARLIER in the flight path. More detailed info about my hitting system is found at: